I think every woman has one brand of beauty products that they swear by. No matter the price, low or high, they will always be loyal to that brand.
Well my brand that I am loyal to, and have been for the last six years, is Nars. Over the years, I have been lucky enough to afford and treat myself to some of their products every now and then…which has turned it into the collection that I have today.
I think I fell in love with Nars mainly for the fact that the makeup is incredible. Every product that I have tried from their line has been amazing. I also think their packaging is extremely svelte and sexy. Oh and you get a LOT of product for your money!
This is the one brand that I have a lot of their products (with the exceptions of two products) to try and complete a full face look! So without further adieu…here are the details about my look!
Products That I Used:
- Primer: Tarte Clean Slate Timeless Primer
- Foundation: Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint in Groenland Light 3
- Concealer: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Light 2 Vanilla
- Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Transclucent Setting Powder
- Contour: Nars Contour Powder in Paloma from the Nars X Steven Klein Collaboration
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna from the Nars X Steven Klein Collaboration
- Blush: Nars Blush in Orgasm and Luster
- Eyeshadow: Nars Eyeshadow Heaven duo in the crease, Alhambra duo on the lid, and Iceland duo in the inner tear duct
- Liner: Nars Larger than Life Long Wear Liner in Via Vento
- Mascara: Nars Audacious Mascara in Black Moon
- Highlight: Nars Blush in Albatross
- Lipstick: Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anna