So I thought it would be fun to share with you guys some of the goodies that I recieved in my January ipsy Glam bag! I will be doing a haul at the beginning of the month, letting you guys know what products came in my bag and then at the end of the month I will give you an honest review of the products!
For some who may not know what ipsy is, it is a monthly subscription service and you are sent a little makeup bag with trial size products that you can test out month to month!
So this month, the ipsy theme was “All Eyes On You” and the products that were sent centered around creating the perfect eye look!
Here are the list of goodies that I got!
- tucker ashley Advanced Peptide Eye Complex
- “A luxurious eye cream with cutting edge anti-aging technology. Swiss apple stem cells, retinol, and tripeptide molecules have unique age-defying and anti-wrinkle effects. Rice bran, soy peptides, and vitamins A, C & E help to target dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines while moisturizing the delicate eye area. A unique moisture locking system regulates the exchange of moisture between skin and the environment. This is supposed to target dark circle, fight puffiness and eases fine lines, and also offers deep moisturization”
- thebalm Cosmetics Mr. Write Now
- “This pencil deliver the long-lasting color you’ve been looking for, and has a built-in sharpener so they are always ready when you are. With high payoff, eight wearable shades, and a satin smooth texture, we understand why your eyes wander- but rest assured, your eyeliner won’t! It offers long-lasting color with rich payoff, smooth texture, and a built in sharpener”
- Promise Organic Ultra Moisturizing Argan Creme Facial Lotion
- “Argan and olive oil deeply moisturizes and replenishes while Promise Organic’s advanced formula instantly improves skin’s texture and smoothness. Great for normal to dry skin. 100% of ingredients are naturally derived, it is dermatologist tested and also safe for sensitive skin”
- PEEK Beauty Natural Stain Brow Powder
- “This breakthrough formula combines the soft wearability of a powder with an all natural stain made from coffee seed oil. Gives you gorgeous brows that last. This can be used wet or dry, naturally long lasting, and also contains rosemary and thyme oil to condition brows.”
- City Color Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves
- City Color Eyeshadow Trio features three complimentary shades in one travel-friendly palette. Trio includes neutral shades in matte burnt orange, metallic bronze and champagne highlight. Contains Vitamin E, contains three complimentary Shades and is also Travel Friendly!
I will let you know how these products work!