So I love trying out new products, and like I have said on some of my haul posts, the cheapest way to try new products is by buying a tester or travel size!
THATS WHERE IPSY COMES IN! ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you a variety of new products to try in a cute little stylish makeup bag. What I love about ipsy is not only do I get these super cute makeup bags to keep, which are GREAT for traveling, but I also get coupons so if i LOVE a product they sent me I am able to get a discount!
Lets dive into October…..
- Peter Lamas Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub
- I get it ipsy…it is fall…so we need pumpkin scented things…I was not too crazy about this product. I am not a big fan of pumpkin scented things, and this did not really cut it for me. It is a great exfoliator and I would maybe try a different type that doesn’t smell like a gord you carve in October.
- LAVANILA Laboratories Pure Vanilla Deluxe Mini Roller ball
- I love little rollerball perfumes because I am constantly on the go and don’t really feel like carrying a giant bottle of perfume in my backpack. This scent is nice and clean, which I like because sometimes vanilla scented things an be a bit overwhelming.
- The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
- OH MY GOSH! This was HANDS DOWN the best part of my ipsy bag. I have wanted to try a nude liquid lip and didn’t know where to start or what brand to try and THIS COLOR WAS AMAZING! I literally put it on my lips, it dried in 30 seconds, looked amazing, stayed on, and was just perfect. I went and used my 20% off coupon and bought the ‘adult’ size. I have nothing but amazing things to say about this product
- Emité Make Up PROFESSIONAL SLANT TWEEZER
- These look like great tweezers but I just don’t tweeze my own eyebrows lolz
- MicaBeauty ipsy EXCLUSIVE Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze
- I mainly know of MicaBeauty because they have those sales associates that chase you down in the middle of the mall and make you feel bad about the makeup you’re using and try to get you to spend $198357108 on their products. No? Just me? Oh well ok lol. I loved this shadow color but I am just not a big fan of cream colors. Maybe I need to become more accustomed to it, but I just don’t think I will use this as much as I would my Morphe shadows.